There are lots of great things to do with your dog in Falmouth, MA. We’ll help you find dog-friendly beaches, restaurants, hotels, and hiking trails.
Beaches in Falmouth that Allow Dogs
There are lots of great beaches in Falmouth, MA that allow dogs. Unfortunately dogs aren’t allowed on Falmouth beaches in the summertime.
If you’re looking for dog-friendly beaches near Falmouth check our our complete list of dog-friendly beaches on cape cod.
Dog-friendly Beaches in Falmouth
- Bristol Beach – No public parking
- Chapoquoit – No public parking
- Falmouth Heights Beach – No public parking
- Megansite Beach – No public parking
- Menuahant Beach
- Old Silver Beach – No public parking on reserved side
- Stoney Beach – No public parking
- Surf Drive Beach
- Wood Neck Beach – No public parking
Dog Rules for Beaches in Falmouth, MA
- Dogs are not allowed on beaches in falmouth during the summer, from May 1 through October 1.
- Pet access is allowed only from October 2nd – April 30th each year.
- Clean up dog waste.
Dog-friendly hotels in Falmouth
If you’re looking for a place to stay with your pet in Falmouth on Cape Cod, here’s our updated list of the best hotels and lodging in town:
Dog-friendly restaurants in falmouth
Falmouth has added a ton of new dining options in recent years that allow pets.
Check out our updated listings:
Dog-friendly campgrounds in falmouth
Dog Park in Falmouth
Falmouth Dog Park
The Falmouth Dog Park is a 1.6 acre site on town-owned land with two fenced play areas for dogs.
There are separate areas for small dogs and large dogs. Both areas are covered with pea stones and sand and include benches, water bubblers, and waste disposal cans.
Note: During the winter months, the water is turned off. Please bring water for your pets.
See lots of cool pics and learn more about the park and upcoming events at the falmouth dog park website.
Dog walks and pet-friendly hiking trails in falmouth
Long Pond Conservation Area
Did we miss any dog-friendly activities in Falmouth, MA on Cape Cod? Let us know.