Find the best dog-friendly hotels on cape cod—select a town below.
You can find pet-friendly hotels, cottages, and summer rentals throughout cape cod. Most towns have at least one hotel that allow dogs But with the advent of vacation rental sites, you can now find hundreds of homes and cottages for rent throughout cape cod.
it pays to plan ahead and schedule in advance. Here are some links so you can search for availability
- Find dog-friendly hotels on cape cod:
- Search for cottages on Cape Cod that allow dogs:
- Find beach-front homes for rent:
Find a dog-friendly hotel on cape cod
Click the link below to search Expedia.com for hotels and rental properties on Cape Cod by town:
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Barnstable
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Bourne
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Brewster
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Chatham
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Dennis
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Eastham
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Falmouth
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Harwich
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Mashpee
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Orleans
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Provincetown
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Sandwich
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Truro
- Dog-Friendly Hotels in Wellfleet
- Dog-friendly hotels in Yarmouth
Things to do near your dog-friendly hotel on cape cod
The cape is loaded with things to do with your dog. Here are some pet-friendly activities to enjoy near your hotel:
There are lots of dog-friendly beaches on cape cod, but many towns don’t allow pets on the beaches during the summertime. Keep this in mind when picking which hotel you choose to stay on your cape cod vacation.
No matter which hotel you stay in, plan to visit the beaches of the cape cod national seashore with your dog, they allow dogs all summer long (unless access gets restricted by nesting piping plovers).
There are tons of good restaurants that allow pets on cape cod. Similar to pet-friendly hotels, most are located towards provincetown.
There’s no better way to experience the natural beauty of cape cod than a long walk with your dog.
Want to have your dog let out some steam so they’re sleepy when you get back to your hotel? There’s a bunch of new friends to be made-visit a dog park.
- View a list of dog parks on cape cod.
did we miss any dog-friendly hotels, motels, cottages, resorts or lodging on cape cod? please email us